Get started with MUApply
How to apply
Fulfill the admission requirements:
- Completed bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution in mechanical and aerospace engineering or a closely related engineering discipline.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 in the last 60 hours of undergraduate education and any course work beyond the undergraduate level.
- Lower GPAs require special action and substantiation, such as good test scores on the GRE or other recognized examinations.
- If English is not your native language, please submit a TOEFL score of at least 80 (internet-based test), an IELTS score of at least 6.5, a Pearson Test of English (PTE) score of at least 59 or a Cambridge C1 Advanced score of at least 180.
- GRE scores not required.
|To start classes in||Apply by||Classes begin|
|Fall, 16-week session||May 31||August|
|Spring, 16-week session||Oct. 31||January|
Gather your papers:
Applying will be easier and faster if you gather these required documents beforehand:
- Transcripts of all previous college or university education. Upload unofficial transcripts in your online application. If you are accepted, you will be asked to provide official transcripts.
- Résumé or CV.
- TOEFL, IELTS, PTE or C1 Advanced score reports for applicants whose native language is not English. For information on sending test scores, visit the Grad School website.
Complete the online application
Carefully follow the instructions on the application site.
- Upload the above documents in the online application
- Degree/delivery: Masters- Distance (Online/Remote Site/etc.)
- Academic program: Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering (MS)
- Domestic application fee: $75.00
- International application fee: $100.00
Application fee waiver questions: Contact MU Graduate Admissions with questions via 573-882-6311 or (800)-877-6312 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about this program
This program is administered by the Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
- Associate Professor & Director of Graduate Studies