Get started with MizzouApply here
How to apply
Before you apply, please contact student services adviser Cason Jones to have your transfer credits evaluated.
This program requires two applications: the Mizzou undergraduate application and the radiography degree completion application. Find additional application information on the School of Health Professions website.
Fulfill the admission requirements:
- You must be an ARRT-certified radiologic technologist in good standing and have completed a JRCERT-accredited certificate or associate degree program.
- Completed high school diploma or high school equivalency degree.
- Completed at least 24 credit hours of applicable college course work, including the equivalent of MATH 1100 or ENGLSH 1000 with a grade of C- or better.
- If English is not your native language, please submit a TOEFL score of at least 79 (internet-based test), an IELTS score of at least 6.5, a Pearson Test of English (PTE) score of at least 59 or a Cambridge C1 Advanced score of at least 195.
The Degree Completion Admissions Committee requires two months to review and evaluate your application.
|To start classes in||Apply by||Classes begin|
Gather your papers
In the online application, you will need to supply:
- Your name and contact information
- Citizenship, residency and visa information (if applicable)
- Names and locations of previous college or high school and dates you attended
Complete the online application
You can check admission requirements, transfer equivalencies and financial aid opportunities within the application.
Please allow the Degree Completion Admissions Committee two months to review and evaluate your application.
Carla Allen, RT (R), CT, ARRT, PhD
- Teaching Professor, Program Director, Director of Continuing Education