Get started with MUApply here
How to apply
Before you apply, please contact student services advisor Cason Jones to have your transfer credits evaluated.
This program requires two applications: the Mizzou undergraduate application and the radiography degree advancement application. Find additional application information on the School of Health Professions website.
Fulfill the admission requirements:
- You must be an ARRT-certified radiologic technologist in good standing and have completed a JRCERT-accredited certificate or associate degree program.
- Completed high school diploma or high school equivalency degree.
- Completed at least 24 credit hours of applicable college course work, including the equivalent of MATH 1100 or ENGLSH 1000 with a grade of C- or better.
- If English is not your native language, please submit a TOEFL score of at least 79 (internet-based test), an IELTS score of at least 6.5, a Pearson Test of English (PTE) score of at least 59 or a Cambridge C1 Advanced score of at least 195.
The Degree Advancement Admissions Committee requires two months to review and evaluate your application.
|To start classes in||Apply by||Classes begin|
Gather your papers
In the online application, you will need to supply:
- Your name and contact information
- Citizenship, residency and visa information (if applicable)
- Names and locations of previous college or high school and dates you attended
Complete the online application
You can check admission requirements, transfer equivalencies and financial aid opportunities within the application.
- Domestic application fee: $55.00
- International application fee: $65.00
Application fee waiver questions: Contact MU Undergraduate Admissions with questions via 573-882-7786 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
There is a two-part application process for this program: First, students must apply to the University. Second, upon acceptance to the University, students must complete a program-specific application. Both links can be found below.
Learn more about this program
Carla Allen, RT (R), CT, ARRT, PhD
- Teaching Professor, Program Director, Director of Continuing Education