Get started with MUApply here
How to apply
This program requires two applications: the Mizzou undergraduate application and the radiography degree advancement application. Students should first contact the program director, Carla Allen, Ph.D., RT(R)(CT), before beginning the application process. Find additional application information on the College of Health Sciences website.
Fulfill the admission requirements:
- You must be an ARRT-certified radiologic technologist in good standing and have completed a JRCERT-accredited certificate or associate degree program.
- Completed high school diploma or high school equivalency degree.
- Completed at least 24 credit hours of applicable college course work, including the equivalent of MATH 1100 or ENGLSH 1000 with a grade of C- or better.
- If English is not your native language, please submit a TOEFL score of at least 79 (internet-based test), an IELTS score of at least 6.5, a Pearson Test of English (PTE) score of at least 59 or a Cambridge C1 Advanced score of at least 195.
- For transfer students:
- For additional information, please visit Transfer Admission Requirements.
The Degree Advancement Admissions Committee requires two months to review and evaluate your application.
|To start classes in||Apply by||Classes begin|
Gather your papers
In the online application, you will need to supply:
- Your name and contact information
- Citizenship, residency and visa information (if applicable)
- Names and locations of previous college or high school and dates you attended
Complete the online application
You can check admission requirements, transfer equivalencies and financial aid opportunities within the application.
- Domestic application fee: $55.00
- International application fee: $65.00
There is a two-part application process for this program: First, students must apply to the University. Second, upon acceptance to the University, students must complete a program-specific application. Both links can be found below.
Students should first contact the program director, Carla Allen, Ph.D., RT(R)(CT), before beginning the application process.