Request more information
Get started with MUApply
How to apply
Fulfill the admission requirements:
- Entry-level OT degree at the bachelor’s or master’s level.
- If English is not your native language, please submit a TOEFL score of at least 80 (internet-based test), an IELTS score of at least 6.5, a Pearson Test of English (PTE) score of at least 59 or a Cambridge C1 Advanced score of at least 180.
|To start classes in||Apply by||Classes begin|
Gather your papers:
Applying will be easier and faster if you gather these required documents beforehand:
- Graduation from a WOFT approved program in occupational therapy.
- Official transcripts for all previous course work.
- Professional statement/goals.
- One professional reference.
- TOEFL, IELTS, PTE or C1 Advanced score reports for applicants whose native language is not English. For information on sending test scores, visit the Graduate School website.
Complete the online application
Carefully follow the instructions on the application site.
- Upload the above documents in the online application
- Degree/delivery: Doctorate- Distance (Online/Remote Site/etc.)
- Academic program: Occupational Therapy/Post-Professional Doctorate Program-Distance (OTD)
- Domestic application fee: $75.00
- International application fee: $100.00
This program is administered by the Department of Occupational Therapy