Get started with MizzouApply here
The online graduate certificate in health informatics from MU can help you improve the quality, safety and efficiency of health services. If you want to help lead the development, use and evaluation of information technology in health care, this may be the certificate for you.
Official nameGraduate certificate in health informatics
CampusUniversity of Missouri
Program typeGraduate certificate
Academic homeSchool of Medicine | Department of Health Management and Informatics
Delivery modeBlended, some campus visits required
AccreditationHigher Learning Commission
*This cost is for illustrative purposes only. Your hours and costs will differ, depending on your transfer hours, your course choices and your academic progress. See more about tuition and financial aid.
This program has potential benefits for
- Health care consultants
- Health care information system designers
- Health care managers
Delivery of this program is blended; some weekend campus visits are required.
Courses are semester-based. Students typically take one or two classes each semester and finish in just one year.
Course work includes
- Clinical, research and administrative applications of information systems in health services delivery
- Analysis of technical and policy issues surrounding the security of data
- Organization, development and improvement of the infrastructure necessary to support an enterprise information system for patient care
- Application of principles and techniques of decision support systems in health care