Get started with MizzouApply here
How to apply
Fulfill the admission requirements:
- Completed bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 in the last 60 hours of undergraduate or graduate education. If your GPA was less than 3.0, the Admissions Committee may accept you into the program on probation and require you to maintain a 3.0 GPA.
- If English is not your native language, please submit a TOEFL score of at least 100 (internet-based test), an IELTS score of at least 7.0, or a Duolingo score of at least 120.
- GRE scores are not required.
Send in your application on time.
|To start classes in||Apply by||Classes begin|
Gather your papers
Applying will be easier and faster if you gather these required documents beforehand:
- Transcripts of all previous college or university education. Upload unofficial transcripts in your online application. If you are accepted, you will be asked to provide official transcripts.
- Résumé or CV.
- Personal essay that outlines your professional plans and career objectives; explains how educational, work, or other experiences led you to pursue a graduate certificate in healthcare project management; and includes specific issues and challenges in health care that are of strong personal interest to you.
- Two references. In the online application, you will need to supply names and contact details of two professional colleagues who can attest to your intellectual, experiential and interpersonal abilities. The Graduate School will contact your references with instructions regarding the letters.
- An interview (either on-campus, by telephone, or Skype) with program faculty may be requested.
- TOEFL, IELTS, PTE or C1 Advanced score reports for applicants whose native language is not English. For information on sending test scores, visit the Grad School website.
We do not discourage applications from potential applicants who fall short in one or more elements of the above standards but who believe they have the skills and motivation to do well in the healthcare project management courses. At the discretion of the Admissions Committee, the applicant may be granted “Conditional Acceptance” into the graduate certificate program.
Complete the online application
Carefully follow the instructions on the application site.
- Upload the above documents in the online application
- Degree/delivery: Graduate Certificate- Distance (Online/Remote Site/etc.)
- Academic program: Healthcare Project Management-Distance (Grad Cert)
- Application fee: $40.00