Business administration: Online bachelor’s degree completion
Bachelor of science in business administration (BS BA)
- Program type: Bachelor’s degree completion
- Academic home: Robert J. Trulaske, Sr. College of Business
- Accreditation: Higher Learning Commission, Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International)
- Delivery mode: 100 percent online
- Total credit hours: 120
- Typical transfer student needs: 66 credit hours
- Typical program cost $25,942.62*
*This cost is for illustrative purposes only. A bachelor’s degree requires 120 credit hours, but the typical transfer student admitted to this program needs only 66 credit hours to complete this bachelor’s degree. Your hours and costs will differ, depending on your transfer hours, residency, course choices at Mizzou and your academic progress. See more about tuition and financial aid.
A better way to do business
A bachelor’s degree in business administration from MU provides nontraditional students and working professionals with easy access to a highly competitive degree. If you’re a good motivator, team player, decision maker, innovator and strategist, this may be the degree for you.
Program structure and topics
This program is 100 percent online: no campus visits are required.
Courses are primarily semester-based, although a few courses are self-paced. How long it takes you to complete your degree depends on how many credit hours you currently have and how many courses you take per semester. Students taking classes full-time may complete their degree in two years.
Acquire the tools you need to
- Plan, organize, staff and direct a business, project or department
- Create and manage customers
- Connect consumers to goods
- Navigate the decision-making process in organizations
- Understand how financial markets work
Want a 10 percent reduction on your tuition? Mizzou Online offers tuition awards for community college graduates, veterans, military service members and their dependents.
This program is administered by the Robert J. Trulaske, Sr. College of Business.