Agroforestry: Online graduate certificate
Graduate certificate in agroforestry
- Program type: Graduate certificate
- Academic home: College of Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources (CAFNR) | School of Natural Resources | Center for Agroforestry
- Delivery mode: 100 percent online
- Credit hours: 12
- Accreditation: Higher Learning Commission
- Estimated program cost: $5,214.84*
*This cost is for illustrative purposes only. Your hours and costs will differ, depending on your transfer hours, course choices at Mizzou and your academic progress. See more about tuition and financial aid.
Get the certificate you deserve
A graduate certificate in agroforestry from MU can help you advance your career in this rapidly expanding and globally acclaimed field. If you have experience in agroforestry but lack a formal credential, this may be the program for you.
Program structure and topics
The online graduate certificate in agroforestry is 100 percent online: no campus visits are required.
Students typically take one or two classes each semester session and finish the program in one to two years.
Course work covers
- Agroforestry ecology, practice and principles
- Geographic information systems
- Natural resource policy and administration
- Soil fertility and plant nutrition
- Watershed restoration and management
In-state tuition rates
As a distance learner in a University of Missouri graduate program, you qualify for in-state tuition rates, regardless of where you live.
Ask us about this program
This program is administered by the Center for Agroforestry.