Technology in schools: Online master’s degree
Master of science in learning technologies and design with an emphasis in technology in schools (MS)
- Program type: Master’s degree
- Academic home: College of Education | School of Information Science and Learning Technologies
- Accreditation: Higher Learning Commission
- Delivery mode: 100 percent online
- Credit hours: 30
- Estimated program cost: $13,590.90*
*This cost is for illustrative purposes only. Your hours and costs will differ, depending on your transfer hours, course choices at Mizzou and your academic progress. See more about tuition and financial aid.
Get the degree you deserve
The online master’s degree in technology in schools from MU will help you use innovative and effective technology to improve your teaching and your students’ learning. If you want practical experience using technology as an effective classroom tool, this may be the degree for you.
Program structure and topics
Delivery of this program is 100 percent online: no campus visits are required.
Courses are offered in 4-week (in summer) and 8-week formats, allowing you to earn your degree in just one year.
Course work covers
- Building strategies that advance teaching and learning with technology
- Using technology to support teaching and learning
- Planning, managing and integrating technology in an educational setting
- Promoting the effective use of technology throughout the curriculum
In-state tuition rates
As a distance learner in a University of Missouri graduate program, you qualify for in-state tuition rates, regardless of where you live.
Ask us about this program
This program is administered by the School of Information Science and Learning Technologies. SISLT is a proud member of the iSchools consortium, an international coalition of leading information schools.