Get started with MizzouApply
How to apply
This graduate certificate program is open to many potential students, including:
- Current undergraduate seniors at Mizzou (or seniors at another university, both in and out of the United States) who want to start the program as nondegree-seeking students and finish the program once they earn their bachelor’s degree. Qualified Mizzou undergraduate students may earn up to 12 hours of graduate credit as a dual enrollment student. Learn more about the qualifications on the Mizzou Graduate School website.
- Current graduate students at Mizzou (or another university, both in and out of the United States) who want to seek this certificate in addition to their degree.
- Prospective students that are not currently students, but have completed a bachelor’s degree.
Fulfill the admission requirements:
- Completed bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- If your degree is from a college or university outside of the United States, the institution must be recognized and approved by the Ministry of Education or Commission responsible for higher education in the country where the degree is earned. The degree must be equivalent to a four-year U.S. bachelor’s degree, or higher degree.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 in the last 60 hours of undergraduate education.
- If English is not your native language, please submit a TOEFL score of at least 80 (internet-based test), an IELTS score of at least 6.5, a Pearson Test of English (PTE) score of at least 59 or a Cambridge C1 Advanced score of at least 180. Find more information on the Mizzou Graduate School website.
This program accepts rolling admissions, so you can apply at any time. We recommend you submit your application four weeks (no later than two weeks) before the beginning of the term in which you wish to start your course work.
|To start classes in||Apply by||Classes begin|
|Fall, 16-week session||August 9||August 23|
|Spring, 16-week session||January 4||January 18|
Gather your papers:
Applying will be easier and faster if you gather these required documents beforehand:
- Transcripts of all previous college or university education. Upload unofficial transcripts in your online application. If you are accepted, you will be asked to provide official transcripts.
- Resumé or CV.
- Personal statement.
- Statement of purpose that demonstrates how your goals align with our program.
- TOEFL, IELTS, PTE or C1 Advanced score reports for applicants whose native language is not English. For information on sending test scores, visit the Grad School website.
Complete the online application
Carefully follow the instructions on the application site.
- Upload the above documents in the online application
- Application fee: $40.00