Get started with MizzouApply here
How to apply
Fulfill the admission requirements:
- Completed baccalaureate or advanced degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 in the last 60 hours of undergraduate education.
- If English is not your native language, please submit a TOEFL score of at least 80 (internet-based test), an IELTS score of at least 6.5, a Pearson Test of English (PTE) score of at least 59 or a Cambridge C1 Advanced score of at least 180.
- GRE scores are not required but strongly encouraged (Minimum 300: 150 Verbal and 150 Quantitative).
If your application falls short of the above standards (e.g. your GPA is less than 3.0), the department may evaluate you individually.
We recommend you submit your application by the dates below.
|To start classes in||Apply by||Classes begin|
Gather your papers
Applying will be easier and faster if you gather these required documents beforehand:
- Transcripts of all previous college or university education. Upload unofficial transcripts in your online application. If you are accepted, you will be asked to provide official transcripts.
- Statement of purpose describing your academic and career background and goals.
- Résumé or CV.
- Three letters of recommendation. In the online application, you will need to supply names and contact details of three people who can attest to your professional competence, academic preparation and potential for graduate work. Ideally, one letter should be from a professor who can discuss your academic abilities, and one from an administrator or colleague who can describe your professional experience and potential. The Graduate School will contact your references with instructions regarding the letters.
- Sample publication (optional).
- TOEFL, IELTS, PTE or C1 Advanced score reports for applicants whose native language is not English. For information on sending test scores, visit the Grad School website.
Complete the online application
Carefully follow the instructions on the application site.
- Upload the above documents in the online application
- Degree/delivery: Masters- Distance (Online/Remote Site/etc.)
- Academic program: Agroforestry/Natural Resources-Distance (MS)