Get started with MizzouApply
How to apply
Fulfill the admission requirements
- Completed bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 in the last 60 hours of undergraduate education.
- If English is not your native language, please submit a TOEFL score of at least 80 (internet-based test), an IELTS score of at least 6.5, a Pearson Test of English (PTE) score of at least 59 or a Cambridge C1 Advanced score of at least 180.
- GRE scores are not required.
The application deadlines are approximately six weeks prior to the start of each term unless otherwise noted. Applications submitted after these dates will be considered for the next available term.
The priority deadline for spring semester is September 15 and then applications will be considered on a rolling basis until December 1.
The priority deadline for the fall semester is January 15; our second priority deadline is May 15 and then we will consider applications on a rolling basis until August 1.
|To start classes in||Apply by||Classes begin|
Gather your papers
Applying will be easier and faster if you gather these required documents beforehand:
- Transcripts of all previous college or university education. Upload unofficial transcripts in your online application. If you are accepted, you will be asked to provide official transcripts.
- Three letters of recommendation.
- An essay identifying a key issue of interest in higher education.
- Statement of purpose.
- Résumé or CV.
- TOEFL, IELTS, PTE or C1 Advanced score reports for applicants whose native language is not English. For information on sending test scores, visit the Graduate School website.
Complete the online application
Carefully follow the instructions on the application site.
- Upload the above documents in the online application
- Degree/delivery: Masters- Distance (Online/Remote Site/etc).
- Academic program: Educational Leadership and Policy/Higher Education-Distance (MEd)