Get started with MUApply here
Tuition and fees
Online students pay in-state tuition regardless of residency.
These estimates are for illustrative purposes only and are based on academic year 2022-2023 information. They include:
- College of Arts and Science course fee of $75.00 per credit hour for 3 credit hours
- Standard graduate tuition rate of $435.30 per credit hour for 3 credit hours
- College of Engineering course fee of $240.10 per credit hour for 27 credit hours
- Biological engineering master’s degree program tuition rate of $773.60 per credit hour for 27 credit hours
- Information technology fee of $15.70 per credit hour for 30 credit hours
These estimates do not include your application fee, textbooks or course materials. Additional fees may apply. Course fees vary from department to department. Your actual program costs will vary from these estimated totals.
See more about tuition and fees.
The University reserves the right to increase or decrease the fees charged for attendance and other services at the University when the Board of Curators considers it in the best interest of the University to do so. Any increase in fees must be approved by the Board of Curators not less than thirty (30) days prior to the beginning of the academic term (semester, etc.) to which these fees will be applied. Any change in fees will be effective irrespective of whether fees have or have not been paid by or on behalf of a student prior to the effective date of the modification. For more information on tuition and fees, visit the Office of Cashiers.
Students may receive several types of financial aid, including loans, grants and scholarships.
The Mizzou Student Financial Aid Office can provide further information and assist you with federal aid and upcoming scholarship deadlines.
If you are a military or veteran student, you may be eligible for a 10% reduction off base tuition. Learn more about Mizzou’s Military Tuition Award.