Get started with MizzouApply here
How to apply
Fulfill the admission requirements:
- Completed baccalaureate or advanced degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 in the last 60 hours of undergraduate education.
- If English is not your native language, please submit a TOEFL score of at least 80 (internet-based test), an IELTS score of at least 6.5, a Pearson Test of English (PTE) score of at least 59 or a Cambridge C1 Advanced score of at least 180.
- GRE scores are not required.
|To start classes in||Apply by||Classes begin|
|Fall 2022||April 17, 2022 (application opens Oct. 1, 2021)||Aug. 2022|
Gather your papers
Applying will be easier and faster if you gather these required documents beforehand:
Transcripts of all previous college or university education. Upload unofficial transcripts in your online application. If you are accepted, you will be asked to provide official transcripts.
- Letter of interest describing why you wish to pursue a master's degree in data science and analytics, how data science will advance your career/life and any other information you feel might support your application.
- Résumé or curriculum vitae.
- TOEFL, IELTS, PTE or C1 Advanced score reports for applicants whose native language is not English. For information on sending test scores, visit the Grad School website.
Complete the online application
Carefully follow the instructions on the application site.
- Upload the above documents in the online application
- Degree/delivery: Masters-Distance (Online/Remote Site/etc.)
- Academic program (choose one):
- Data Science and Analytics/BioHealth Analytics-Distance (MS)
- Data Science and Analytics/Geospatial Analytics-Distance (MS)
- Data Science and Analytics/High Performance Computing-Distance (MS)
- Data Science and Analytics/Human Centered Science Design-Distance (MS)
- Data Science and Analytics/Strategic Communications and Data Journalism-Distance (MS)