Get started with MUApply here
The online graduate certificate in health ethics from Mizzou is ideal for health care providers, administrators, ethics committee members and other health care professionals seeking advanced education opportunities. If you want to develop practical and clinical competencies in health care ethics, this may be the certificate for you.
For questions, contact admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org. This program is administered by the Department of Biomedical Informatics, Biostatistics and Medical Epidemiology.
Official nameGraduate certificate in health ethics
Program typeGraduate certificate
Academic homeSchool of Medicine | Department of Biomedical Informatics, Biostatistics and Medical Epidemiology
Delivery mode100% online
AccreditationHigher Learning Commission
*This cost is for illustrative purposes only. Your hours and costs will differ, depending on your transfer hours, your course choices and your academic progress. See more about tuition and financial aid.
This graduate certificate has potential benefits for
- Biomedical engineers
- Chiropractors, dentists or optometrists
- Medical or health services managers
- Medical scientists
- Registered nurse or nurse practitioners
Delivery of this program is 100 percent online: no campus visits are required.
Courses are semester-based. Students typically take two classes each semester and finish in one year.
Course work includes
- Ethical issues in clinical practice
- How metaethics and normative ethics relate to situations and controversies in health care
- Use and management of health information, including privacy and confidentiality
- Codes of ethics, conflicts of interest and other management issues