Get started with MUApply here
How to apply
Fulfill the admission requirements:
- Completed bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 in the last 60 hours of undergraduate or graduate education. If your GPA was less than 3.0, the Admissions Committee may accept you into the program on probation and require you to maintain a 3.0 GPA.
- If English is not your native language, please submit a TOEFL score of at least 100 (internet-based test), an IELTS score of at least 7.0, or a Duolingo score of at least 120.
- GRE scores are not required.
This program has rolling admission and accepts students to matriculate in the fall or spring terms. Please see below for recommended application deadlines.
|To start classes in||Apply by||Classes begin|
Gather your papers
Applying will be easier and faster if you gather these required documents beforehand:
- Transcripts of all previous college or university education. Upload unofficial transcripts in your online application. If you are accepted, you will be asked to provide official transcripts.
- Two references. Your application must include two letters of recommendation from professional colleagues. Supply names and contact details in the online application.
- Résumé or CV.
- Personal essay that (a) outlines your professional plans and career objectives, (b) explains how educational, work or other experiences led you to pursue a graduate certificate in health informatics, and (c) includes specific issues and challenges in health care that are of strong personal interest to you.
- TOEFL, IELTS, PTE or C1 Advanced score reports for applicants whose native language is not English. For information on sending test scores, visit the Grad School website.
Complete the online application
Carefully follow the instructions on the application site.
- Upload the above documents in the online application
- Degree/delivery: Graduate Certificate- Distance (Online/Remote Site/etc.)
- Academic program: Health Ethics-Distance (Grad Cert)
- Application fee: $40.00
Application fee waiver questions: Contact MU Graduate Admissions with questions via 573-882-6311 or (800)-877-6312 or via email at email@example.com
Learn more about this program
This program is administered by the Department of Health Management and Informatics