Get started with MUApply
How to apply
Fulfill the admission requirements
- Official transcript of completed veterinary technology/nursing Associate of Applied Science in Veterinary Technology (AAS) degree.
- Licensure as an RVT/CVT/LVT/LVMT in the United States
- For transfer students:
- For additional information, please visit Transfer Admission Requirements.
This program accepts rolling admissions, so you can apply at any time. We recommend you submit your application six weeks before the beginning of the term in which you wish to start your course work.
|To start classes in||Apply by||Classes begin|
Gather your papers
Applying will be easier and faster if you gather these required documents beforehand:
- Your name and contact information
- Citizenship, residency and visa information (if applicable)
- Names and locations of previous college or high school and dates you attended
Contact all your previous colleges or universities to request they send your official transcripts to
Office of Admissions
University of Missouri
230 Jesse Hall
Columbia, MO 65211
Complete the online application
You can check admission requirements, transfer equivalencies and financial aid opportunities within the application.
- Domestic application fee: $55.00
- International application fee: $65.00