Get started with Missouri S&TApply here
How to apply
Fulfill the admission requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline from an accredited program. Students with non-civil engineering degrees may be required to take additional courses to prepare them for their advanced studies. In some cases, students with non-engineering degrees (e.g., chemistry, physics, geology, or biology) will be considered if deficiencies in mathematics, science and engineering are remedied.
- Undergraduate GPA ≥ 3.0.
- GRE Score: V+Q ≥ 300; Q ≥ 150; and WR ≥ 3.5.
- International requirement: TOEFL ≥ 80 or IELTS ≥ 6.5.
This program does not have set deadlines, so you can apply at any time. We do encourage students to apply by the stated dates to ensure their application gets processed in time for the beginning of the semester.
|To start classes in||Apply by||Classes begin|
Gather your papers
- Résumé or CV.
- Two to three paragraphs explaining why you are applying for this program. You will copy and paste your statement into the text box provided on the "Statement of Purpose" section of the application.
- Unofficial transcripts are sufficient for an admit decision. Missouri S&T requires official transcripts from all schools attended before a student may register for a second semester.
- GRE scores are required for students applying directly into a master’s degree program; but are not required for those applying to a graduate certificate program.
- Missouri S&T’s GRE Test Center Code is: 6876.
- Upload your unofficial GRE scores under the "Test Scores" section of your application.
- Missouri S&T requires official GRE scores before a student may register for a second semester.
- Three letters of recommendation. List three recommenders in the "Recommendations" section of the application. Letters of recommendations are not needed for those applying to a non-thesis master's degree program.
Complete the online application
This program is administered by the Department of Civil, Architectural and Environmental Engineering