Get started with MizzouApply here
How to apply
Fulfill the admission requirements:
- Completed baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Quantitative ability, as evidenced by a grade of B or better in statistical or math course work, a competitive GMAT or GRE quantitative score (these tests are not required), or work experience showcasing knowledge of strong math or statistical ability.
- Basic statistical knowledge, as evidenced by completion of an approved undergraduate or graduate course in statistics within the prior three years with a grade of B or better or completion with certificate within the last three years of an approved online course in statistics.
- If English is not your native language, please submit a TOEFL score of at least 80 (internet-based test), an IELTS score of at least 6.5, a Pearson Test of English (PTE) score of at least 59 or a Cambridge C1 Advanced score of at least 180.
Send in your application on time.
|To start classes in||Apply by||Classes begin|
Gather your papers
Applying will be easier and faster if you gather these required documents beforehand:
- Résumé or CV.
- Essay questions found on the online application.
- Transcripts of all previous college or university education. Upload unofficial transcripts in your online application. If you are accepted, you will be asked to provide official transcripts.
- TOEFL, IELTS, PTE or C1 Advanced score reports for applicants whose native language is not English. For information on sending test scores, visit the Grad School website.
Complete the online application
Carefully follow the instructions on the application site.
- Upload the above documents in the online application
- Degree/delivery: Graduate Certificate- Distance (Online/Remote Site/etc.)
- Academic program: Marketing Analytics-Distance (Grad Cert)
This program is administered by the Marketing Department