Get started with UMKCApply here
How to apply
Fulfill the admission requirements
- Applicants for admission to the graduate certificate in clinical research must have earned, or will soon earn, a baccalaureate degree from a nationally accredited college or university.
- It is preferred that baccalaureate degrees be in a scientific discipline, or that the applicant holds a health-related professional degree.
- It is preferred that applicants have earned a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- The TOEFL exam or IELTS exam is required for international applicants whose native language is not English.
- TOEFL score: Minimum of 550 (paper-based exam), 213 (computer-based exam) or 79 (internet-based exam) required.
- IELTS score: Minimum score of 6.0 is required.
- Applicants who are currently participating in or have successfully completed a graduate medical residency or fellowship and have passed USMLE Step II – Clinical Skills are not required to submit a TOEFL or IELTS score.
- See more information about the admissions requirements.
This program accepts rolling admissions, so you can apply at any time. We recommend you submit your application at least six weeks before the beginning of the term in which you wish to start your course work.
|To start classes in||Apply by||Classes begin|
Complete the online application
- Domestic application fee: $45.00
- International application fee: $75.00
Note If you were ever enrolled at UMKC as a degree-seeking student, you do not need to resubmit the general UMKC application fee.