Accountancy: Online master’s degree
Master of accountancy (MAcc)
- Program type: Master’s degree
- Academic home: Robert J. Trulaske, Sr. College of Business
- Accreditation: Higher Learning Commission, Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International)
- Delivery mode: 100 percent online
- Credit hours: 30
- Estimated program cost: $23,856.90*
* This cost is for illustrative purposes only. Your hours and costs will differ, depending on your transfer hours, course choices at Mizzou and your academic progress. See more about tuition and financial aid.
Get the degree you deserve
The MU accountancy master’s program is unique among Missouri schools in emphasizing professional development and career services. If want to become a certified public accountant (CPA), or if you’re ready to move up a level or advance to a leadership role in your accounting career, this may be the degree for you.
Program structure and topics
This program is 100 percent online: no campus visits are required. Students will be invited to attend career fairs, symposia, professional development workshops and other campus events.
Courses are semester-based. Students with full-time jobs typically take one class each semester and finish the program in one to three years.
Course work covers
- Forensic accounting
- Fraud examination
- Governmental accounting and budgeting
- International accounting
In-state tuition rates
As a distance learner in a University of Missouri graduate program, you qualify for in-state tuition rates, regardless of where you live.
This program is administered by the Robert J. Trulaske, Sr. College of Business